Tuesday, March 13th, 2012. Magneto was on a mission: to create a commercial that draws interest to the efforts of the Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) and attracts potential donors. The Oregon Community Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps generate funds through philanthropy to better improve the lives of Oregonians.
OCF hired Magneto to help raise awareness among their potential donors and supporters. A simple, yet clever print campaign was developed that reinforced the position of OCF while educating donors about how they can make a difference by contributing to the Oregon Community Foundation. This campaign has been running in publications across the state over the past year.
Magneto is currently producing a commercial for the Oregon Community Foundation that follows suit with this campaign. The commercial takes place at an auction and juxtaposes bidding on an antique table with funding an at risk group of students. The spot, which was shot last week, is currently in post-production and has an initial airdate of Saturday, March 31st on KGW.
Running along side the commercial will be two new print ads Magneto developed in similar theme.
Check out the some behind the scene photos from the shoot and the OCF print campaign below and stay tuned for our new commercial in the coming weeks…
- 7/23/2015 • Magneto creates M Financial’s 2014 Annual Report
- 7/16/2015 • Magneto works with Hotel Eastlund to promote grand opening
- 7/09/2015 • Magneto produces nationwide live-stream event for Polygon Group U.S.
- 6/16/2015 • Magneto works with NW Natural to create new TV spots
- 1/29/2015 • Super Bowl ad strategies shift from TV to digital