Magneto recently produced a couple of nutty ads for post production houses Mission Control and Digital One. Mission Control is a top-notch video and graphics post house located in Portland, OR. Their downstairs neighbor, Digital One, are masters of all things audio. Though separate, they often work together on projects so it seemed natural to link them with a similar theme, which is just what we did.
The concepts revolved around conveying the high level of service offered by both companies juxtaposed with the weirdness of Portland. It was a shoot filled with doughnuts (a lot of doughnuts), members of the March Fourth marching band and a rather large bunny.
Both print and digital banner ads were developed and were placed in the Source Oregon production directory and online version found at sourceoregon.com. Source Oregon is a nationally distributed directory accessed by anyone looking at media production in the state. Check them out. They’re definitely not run-of-the-mill B 2 B ads.
- 7/25/2014 • 9 reasons we love the Oregon Brewers Festival
- 7/23/2014 • Facebook tests a buy button – allows purchases on newsfeeds
- 7/15/2014 • Press Release: Magneto produces M Financial Group’s 2013 Annual Report
- 7/10/2014 • YouTube squeezes out independent record labels and artists
- 7/08/2014 • Branding efforts based on selfies miss the mark