Magneto recently produced a couple of nutty ads for post production houses Mission Control and Digital One. Mission Control is a top-notch video and graphics post house located in Portland, OR. Their downstairs neighbor, Digital One, are masters of all things audio. Though separate, they often work together on projects so it seemed natural to link them with a similar theme, which is just what we did.
The concepts revolved around conveying the high level of service offered by both companies juxtaposed with the weirdness of Portland. It was a shoot filled with doughnuts (a lot of doughnuts), members of the March Fourth marching band and a rather large bunny.
Both print and digital banner ads were developed and were placed in the Source Oregon production directory and online version found at sourceoregon.com. Source Oregon is a nationally distributed directory accessed by anyone looking at media production in the state. Check them out. They’re definitely not run-of-the-mill B 2 B ads.
- 2/26/2014 • Magneto produces animated video to introduce Patrons Media
- 2/03/2014 • Battle of the Olympics mascots
- 1/14/2014 • Procter & Gamble thanks Olympic moms for Sochi 2014
- 12/10/2013 • Ugly Sweater Contest: The Branding Edition
- 11/26/2013 • What’s in store for damaged brands this Black Friday?