For the second consecutive year Magneto was called to action in preparing for NW Natural’s “Blue Home” featured at Portland’s Better Living Show. The Better Living Show takes place annually at the Portland Expo Center and focuses on earth friendly products for your home.
Using the logo, look, and feel that Magneto created last year for the “Blue Home,” Magneto was asked to freshen up some of the show materials.
The Blue Home was a hot commodity at the show with their backyard barbecue cooking demonstrations and in home use of the oven to bake fresh cookies. Heck, people may have even learned a few things with all of the “Did you know?” placards with sustainability fun facts throughout the home.
Did you know that about 60% of your home’s energy use is from space and water heating?
Until next year Blue Home…
- 7/25/2014 • 9 reasons we love the Oregon Brewers Festival
- 7/23/2014 • Facebook tests a buy button – allows purchases on newsfeeds
- 7/15/2014 • Press Release: Magneto produces M Financial Group’s 2013 Annual Report
- 7/10/2014 • YouTube squeezes out independent record labels and artists
- 7/08/2014 • Branding efforts based on selfies miss the mark