Portland International Raceway is one of Portland’s most diverse event venues, offering a space for just about anything you could wish to do – from kite flying and picnics to drag racing, motocross and police training. PIR is busy most days of the year, with over 650 “event days” of programming.
In looking for ways to promote the venue – which is typically thought of as just a racetrack – Portland International Raceway track Manager Mark Wigginton asked Magneto to develop a print ad to promote the variety of events that take place at PIR throughout the year.
With the headline “Events for Every Speed” and visuals depicting the wide array of activities at PIR, the ad is designed to create awareness that the track has a lot of entertainment offerings and is also a great place to hold an event.
Additionally, we created a mini-site that plays off the print ad and offers up additional information about the goings on at Portland International Raceway. You’ll find the ad in the May issue of Portland Monthly. To view the microsite visit: http://www.portlandraceway.com/events
- 9/22/2016 • Magneto Creates M Financial’s 2015 Annual Report
- 8/03/2016 • Magneto aligns Marger Johnson’s look with the industries it serves
- 7/20/2016 • Magneto brings bold vision to City Color branding and website development
- 7/13/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: The Creative Process
- 5/25/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: Where Science Meets Art