The Oregon Community Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps generate funds through philanthropy to better improve the lives of Oregonians. In 2010 OCF hired Magneto to create a print and online ad campaign that would help raise awareness among their potential donors and supporters.
After wide success with the ads over the past year, OCF wanted to enhance its efforts with a TV commercial to play regionally. In step with the established campaign, we created and produced a TV spot which reinforces OCF’s messaging of putting philanthropic dollars to work where donors direct them to go. The lighthearted commercial takes place at an auction and juxtaposes bidding on an antique table with funding an at-risk group of students. The spot is now running on KGW, cable channels and OPB.
A big thanks to the Director/Producer team of Andy Batt and Therre Geitler of Andy Batt Studio in pulling off a carefree production in short order. Also credit goes to Phil Incorvia for his expert editorial skills on the spots.
Check out the spot: OCF Auction
- 9/22/2016 • Magneto Creates M Financial’s 2015 Annual Report
- 8/03/2016 • Magneto aligns Marger Johnson’s look with the industries it serves
- 7/20/2016 • Magneto brings bold vision to City Color branding and website development
- 7/13/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: The Creative Process
- 5/25/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: Where Science Meets Art