Longtime Portland-based hardware company, Chown Hardware unveiled its new graphic look developed by Magneto this week.
The new logo is now prominently displayed on exterior signage at Chown’s locations in Portland and Bellevue, WA, and soon to be on their website, vehicles and marketing materials.
Chown Hardware, family owned and operated since 1879, sought Magneto to create a new brand identity that better reflected the future of the dynamic organization with a nod to its rich history, as a new generation of family members transition into serving their customers.
Coinciding with the rebrand, Chown is celebrating its 135th anniversary this week with a variety of activities at the hardware company’s 16th Avenue headquarters.
Chown specializes in products that beautify and protect homes, as well as products that for secure workplaces, such as door hardware, access control and video surveillance.
See the new Chown logo as well as other recent rebranding efforts developed by Magneto for the Portland Business Alliance, Rose City Sound and Markowitz Herbold PC here.
Are you interested in rebranding your company? Contact us at email@example.com to set up an informational call!
- 9/22/2016 • Magneto Creates M Financial’s 2015 Annual Report
- 8/03/2016 • Magneto aligns Marger Johnson’s look with the industries it serves
- 7/20/2016 • Magneto brings bold vision to City Color branding and website development
- 7/13/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: The Creative Process
- 5/25/2016 • Brand Advertising, Defined: Where Science Meets Art